Junior Administrative Position in a regional Recruitment team covering Europe, Middle East and Africa. The contract is for 6 months initially with possibility of extension.
• Fluency in English is a must;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook;
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information;
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment;
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach;
• Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised;
• Experience in a similar role would be a plus;
• Experience of working in a recruitment environment or in an international environment an advantage;
• Ability to multi-task and to deal with stress;
• Sense of humor
• Schedule candidates for interviews or assessment days;
• Make travel arrangements and manage reimbursement process for external candidates;
• Constantly communicate with Hiring Manager and Recruiters across EMEA to arrange interviews in various formats;
• Post, maintain and update jobs on internal and all external websites;
• Updating the recruitment database, maintain files for candidates: files creation, maintenance and follow up;
• Contacting candidates for updates on the recruitment process;
• Maintain company recruitment websites, post available positions and update regularly;
• Keep constant interaction and communication with recruiters in other EMEA countries for ad-hoc needs;
• General administration functions as requested by the EMEA recruitment team.
"Oracle is filled with people who, when just meeting their own internal standards of achievement, astonish other people." - Larry Ellison, Chief Executive Officer
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more thaustomers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
And Oracle'global employees - includingdevelopers working full-time on Oracle products - are critical to that success. For more information about Oracle, visit .
In Oracle Romania you would be working pro-actively with customers and partners to exploit and optimize the capabilities of the Internet via e-business and information flow.
Oracle is teamwork orientated, which means it's easy here to strike up good friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries / 20 languages).
Innovative? Ingenious? Inspired? You are at the right place.
Oracle is hiring!We recruit the most talented graduates in the industry. Surf our site to explore fabulous opportunities at Oracle. Then, log in your resume.
As part of the Oracle employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)