At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions. Join our team in IASI to take part in the devel opment of an extensive range of products, from Sunroof Electronics to Integrated Body Controllers, from Door Control Units to Gateways or new Lights Control Electronics for premium car manufacturers.
We are looking for engineers with professional and personal competencies in working in a multicultural environment. Energetic personality with stress resistance and willing to conquer the future together, able to transform design process from initial concept to prototyping and final product development.
As Hardware Development Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Design and development of digital and analog hardware;
• Circuit design;
• Calculation and analysis using CAD and other specific tools;
• Verification of the design using dedicated laboratory instrumentation against customer specifications;
• Development of circuits/solutions to meet these specifications.
• University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science, Physics;
• Good level of knowledge of analog and digital circuits;
• Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques;
• Relevant experience in electronic design, experience in developing systems with microcontrollers;
• Good communication in English (speaking & writing).
Nice to have:
• Experience in manufacturing flows for electronic equipments.
Would be a plus:
• EMC knowledge, FMEA knowledge, Automotive experience;
• German language.
• Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team);
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.