Embedded SW Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
* Develop on-board diagnostic devices that facilitate Vehicle Data Collection via CAN/K-line;
* Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software and design;
* Develop SW modules using Embedded C programming language;
* Perform module integration and verification;
* Integrate 3rd party software components;
* Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions;
* Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
* University Degree (. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Advanced knowledge of Embedded C programming language (at least 2 years of experience);
* Knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Knowledge of SW development life cycles;
* Experience in working with CAN based protocols (. UDS, SAE J1939) is a big plus;
* Experience in working with Bluetooth technology is a plus;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Fluent in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.