We are looking for a highly innovative and passionate engineer to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive software systems.
In your new role you will:
- Develop and optimize low-level drivers and processors, protocol stacks & RTOS integration, examples and demos based on automotive applications & use-cases
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product
- Provide an easy to use software solution with full IDE integration and multiple compilers support
- Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements, performance improvement and optimization of their products
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- ARM architecture know-how
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Makefile, scripting languages
- English language (spoken and written)
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Developing battery management solutions using embedded controllers
- Experience with MCU peripherals and external devices like power management devices, transceivers, external flash, etc.
- XML and IDEs integration
- Developing SW following the AUTOSAR specifications