Embedded Software Engineer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a highly experienced team, developing reliable, scalable and secure wireless infrastructure managed by AI cloud-based software.
- RealTime Programming in C/C++ in Bare Metal and RTOS environment (Zephyr, RTOS). Linux, RISCV, Arm Cortex-M4 with GNU toolchain in Linux/Posix environment – 5+ years;
- Linux Kernel programming. Building and extending Linux Kernels. Prior experience with Openwrt or similar - 2+ years;
- Programming Linux device drivers (specifically network drivers) - 2+ years;
- Prior working experience with TCP/IP and / Cellular protocols;
- Python Programming cross-platform environment implementing communication and system level s/w – 3+ years;
- Experience in Assembler languages and Code optimization (preferably RISCV) – 2+ years;
- Experience implementing low-level communication / modem protocols integration into protocol stack;
- Experience in implementing Bootloader and Low level protocols : spi, uart, gpio, flash, usb and low-level buses (AXI and APB);
- Experience developing s/w for boards / ASICS for the Cellular / WiFi market;
- Proficient with Git and Build frameworks: CMake, gmake;
- Agile Methodologies and Test-Driven Development;
- Good Writing Skills in English;
- Academic Degree in CS/EE;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge FPGA programming with HDL languages (Verilog) and HDL Simulation Tools (ModelSim);
- Web programming experience: http/s, html, css, ajax and Programming Python Django;
- Electrical Engineering background is an advantage: PLLs, Modem implementations, SDR, RF.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!