Embedded Software Developer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer to join our team in an avionics project. You will execute complete embedded avionics software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
In your new role you will:
- Develop SW in C and C++ (according to Avionics or ESA / aerospace standards);
- Develop and implement software of embedded devices and systems;
- Driver level;
- Middleware / library code;
- Glue code / integration;
- Interface with hardware design and development – hardware abstraction layer;
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software;
- Develop related tools as necessary;
- Automation or test bench tools, to be certified;
- Simulators or emulators for other avionics functions;
- Based on high level requirements, prepare and review the low level documentations;
- Low level requirements;
- Test and verification plan;
- Detailed design.
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Programming experience (ANSI C, C++, C++11);
- Working experience in hardware abstraction layer;
- Working experience with Linux, including drivers, internals, inter-process communications;
- Avionics / aerospace experience is a plus;
- Real Time OS experience is a plus;
- Other certified or safety-critical domain experience (medical, automotive) is good to have.
- University degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunications;
- Strong writing and verbal skills in English;
- French is a plus;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to detail, self-motivated;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- International career opportunities;
- Internal foreign languages courses;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.
*Due to current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group is present in Romania since 2008 with a constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team is comprised of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.