Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
We are looking for engineers passionate to develop networking functionalities that are offloaded on advanced HW accelerators present on next generation high-performance multicore Layerscape devices.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced embedded networking developers and Linux maintainers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team
• Add new networking functionalities that are exposed to the Operating Systems and Networking Applications
• Design the architecture of the device drivers, port them to the new architectures and manage the core offloading on accelerators
• Work with differentiating Networking and Crypto accelerators (DPAA 2 and DPAA 1)
• Develop solutions for the validation of the software products
• Collaborate with HW/SW teams for creating optimal designs and implementations
• Software development experience of device drivers;
• Embedded application development, using C programming;
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software;
• Programming in Python, shell makefile scripting;
• BSc degree in technical field;
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.