Automotive Embedded C Software Engineer
This job can be done remotely
Location: Sibiu, Romania
3SOFT is a software company present for 10 years on the market developing embedded solutions in the automotive area.
3SOFT specializes in demanding embedded software solutions for the automotive industry.
We are represented by a multidisciplinary team, consisting of software specialists (software programmers in C/C++).
All our team members are trained and certified in AUTOSAR and Embedded C, capable to provide services in this area.
In coordination with Elektrobit departments and with the goal to be a good player in this area, the company 3SOFT is currently in an expansion process.
- You will be working on development and series production projects along the whole software development process – from design through development and to test.
- You will be realizing multi core software systems on high end micro controllers like AURIX™ - TriCore MCU.
- You will be implementing project specific, in parts also safety relevant software modules.
- You will be implementing, configuring and adapting AUTOSAR base software.
- Configure and implement extensions to AUTOSAR Stacks (Com, Sys, Mem, Io, Crypto, RTE);
- Analyze customer requirements for implementing the functionality according to AUTOSAR requirements.
- You will be taking over responsibility for subareas or projects and realizing software functions based on customer needs.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have Embedded C programming experience.
- Experience with AUTOSAR (desirable but not required)
- You are interested and motivated to develop complex embedded systems for the automotive industry.
- Experienced in SVN and Jira (desirable but not required)
- You are willing to support customers.
- You ideally are experienced in the areas of software design and programming for embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- You are communicative and a strong team player
- Interest in new technologies
We're always on the lookout for keen, creative embedded C Developers who enjoy working in a team.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
- Training in the latest technology of Automotive software development
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
- An international and multicultural working environment
- A motivating and engaging work environment
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools
- Flexible work time
Do You want to be part of our company? Apply now!
Do You enjoy automotive embedded area? Be part of our Team!