The Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries as well as the mechanical and plant engineering, energy, medical technology and electronics industries in Europe, China and the USA for more than 40 years. Our employees guarantee extensive know-how, sustainable project solutions and a high level of customer orientation.
What to expect:
- Documentation of software requirements and software design
- Implementation of new features
- Validation of new features with unit tests and static code checks
- Software Integration and integration testing.
What you bring along:
- University degree in Computer Science/ Informatics/ Electronics
- Very good command of C, Assembler as a plus
- Good Know-How of AUTOSAR and CAN standards
- Experience with VectorTools (CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape), Rhapsody, Lauterbach debugger, Polyspace and / or Tessy
- Fluency in English (German- nice to have).