We are looking for an Embedded Android Software Developer to join our Infotainment platform software team. Your role will be to co-develop, along with the customer, the software that will run on trucks as next generation infotainment system and setup the necessarily tools.
- Contribute as designer and developer to building Android based infotainment solutions for automotive consumer devices;
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the assigned domain, including requirements, system design, development, deployment, and maintenance of the infotainment software;
- Participate in the design of a best-in-class in-vehicle platform for infotainment systems;
- Follow our software development process where quality comes first and ensure that the designed solutions conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security;
- Engage in all regular software development activities such as architecture, feature requirements, design, code, and test case reviews to ensure that the team delivers high quality code on time;
- Bridge multiple disciplines, including Engineering, Information Technology, Technical Support, and Marketing, to make appropriate system-level design trade-offs and to identify, capture and refine system requirements and to identify innovation opportunities;
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes;
- Collaborate with team members in software development activities using the Scrum/Agile development process;
- Provide clear and complete documentation based on the definition of the software development process
- 3+ years in Software Development in related domains
- 1+ years in designing and developing software on ANDROID AOSP platform
- Software development experience in Linux platform
- Software design and implementation experience in an object-oriented environment
- Development experience with Android development toolkit and process
- In depth experience with SCM tools such as: Git, Gerrit, JIRA, Eclipse IDE
- Working knowledge of Scrum/Agile software development process
- Ability to perform diagnostic and investigate issues based on limited information
- Creative, disciplined with a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and on schedule delivery commitment
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team, good team worker
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Prior experience with vehicle infotainment, telematics or navigation systems
- Experience with automotive and/or portable consumer electronic devices is a plus
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.
*Due to current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group is present in Romania since 2008 with a constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team is comprised of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.