The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
L4B Software is a growing, global software company with the headquarter in Munich. Based on years of profound experience in embedded software development, we deliver solutions and offer support to the industry-leading OEMs and Tier 1 customers. We are operating in the automotive, medical devices, and consumer electronics sectors. By providing a wide range of holistic software solutions and software modules, we ensure high quality and compliance standards. Our core competences:
- Concept to SOP full-cycle development
- Prototyping and benchmark
- Automotive Grade Software (IC, IVI, AUTOSAR, ADAS)
- Medical Devices (RTOS, HMI based Applications)
- OTA Solutions and remote update
- Android for OEM and custom secured OS
- Linux for OEM and custom secured OS
Since, we have supported many customers with the migration and development of custom HW to Embedded Linux and Embedded Android OS platforms securely and safely.
For our Embedded SW team that supports and develops systems for Automotive, Industrial and Consumer Devices, we are recruiting an Embedded Software Engineer C++/Embedded Linux/Android.
- 1-3 years of experience in C/C++, as well as a solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design
- familiarity with embedded world development challenges
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Software Engineering
- Experience with SW version control in Git or similar
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent teamwork as well as independent capabilities
Nice to have
- Embedded expertise and experience in automotive industry
- Experience in Linux development environment
- Experience with AOSP (android OS or applications)
- Experience with agile software development cycle
- German language skills
- Open, team oriented corporate culture, that supports direct communication in the whole company
- You will contribute to everyday decisions, and the company’s future.
Your opinion matters!
- Exciting working environment – share with us your passion for the latest technology
- Unique team spirit – become part of our team, consisting of international experts in our multicultural branches
- A flexible work schedule for a healthy WLB.