Electronics Repair Technicians
* all languages are compulsory
Are you an Electronics qualified person looking for an interesting & challenging role where you will work with a small professional team, testing and debugging Electronic Equipment at full component level and receive on-going training?
This is an opportunity to increase your technical expertise while working on a wide range of Equipment in a stable permanent role within a leading Dublin Electronics company.
Based in Dublin, Ireland, we are market leaders in Industrial Electronics Repair, Reverse Engineering and Test and are currently expanding. This is a great time to join a reputable company with good work to life balance and working environment. This role would suit a suitably qualified person who has a deep interest in working with Electronics at the Component level.
The role involves:
- Assess, service and repair at component level Power Electronics, Electronic Control Circuit boards and Electromechanical devices
- Testing & Verifying Equipment
- Monday to Friday Days based role with training & Progression
The ideal candidate should have Skills & Experience in some of the following:
- Component Level repair knowledge and rework skills
- Experience testing & Repairing Power Electronics
- Hands on and problem-solving mind-set
- Fluent/advanced written and spoken English.
- Online interview
- Do you have experience repairing electronic equipment at component level?
- Do you have rework experience working with SMT and PTH electronic components
- Do you have debug experience working with Power Supplies and Circuit boards