Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
- Ensure Electromagnetic Compatibility support for EE teams.
- Assist customer programs during all phases of Product Life Cycle (PLC) with EMC simulation . during quotation, concept creation, schematic/circuitry development, PCB design, DV/PV and re-qualification testing.
- Analyze EMC requirements (starting with RFQ), write the EMC test plan and perform tests accordingly.
- Perform simulations and calculations that are EMC related (LTSpice/MathCAD).
- Write requirements for software interface and analyze them with software team.
- Assure that EMC test setup is done before starting testing.
- Ensure a good communication between EE team and EMC laboratory.
- Basic knowledge of analog / digital electronic design principles and understanding of component functionality & behavior.
- Basic knowledge on EMC.
- Good overall technical awareness due to multiple interfaces to other technical disciplines (mechanical design, manufacturing, quality etc.).
- Initiative and dedication.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Result-driven pragmatic approach.
- Passion for excellent quality and reliability.
- Customer (project team and OEM) orientation.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
- Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi residents.