Dutch company is looking for experienced electricians who have experience in electrical installation work in industrial objects, such as, factories, workshops, warehouses, shipbuilding yards, etc. The electricians will carry out such tasks, as cable pulling and connecting, connecting industrial machinery, connect control cabinets, and other electrical installations tasks. An ideal candidate has to: o Have 2 years similar work experience; o Have own hand-tools. o Have own car to get to work in Holland (will be an advantage). Additional information:
• The employer offers work on direct employment in a Dutch company.
• The length of the contract can be long term if your qualification matches employer’s expectations.
• Approximate salary is about 12,50 EUR per hour after tax. (Approximately 500 EUR for 40 work week after tax).
• In the salary travel costs are already included, so no additional payments will be made for traveling to Holland.
• Employer provides housing while working in Netherlands.