LARGE SWEDISH COMPANY, LEADER IN ITS FIELD is looking for Automation/Service/Electrical Engineers:
Electrical Vocational School or Graduated engineer in one of thе following fields:
- Electrical engineers,
Good knowledge of English is must.
Willing to travel to customers, mostly in thе nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) 70-90% of time
You work as an Electrician/ Field/Service/Automation Engineer and have at least 5 years of experience in electrical installation (residential or industrial) or setup equipment(field/service/autoamtion engineer) , even qualifying if you worked as a team leader.
The work is both practical and technical with a focus on installing Logiwaste's control system in customer projects. In concrete terms, this means taking responsibility for the entire installation and commissioning project, ie. to design and prepare the job, order materials, keep track of logistics and independently install systems and sometimes engage and manage subcontractors:
- Electricians: Install/Verify low voltage and signal cables
-Electricians: Install (a limited amount of) high voltage cables and equipment ( to the fan engine drive and compactor motor cables)
- Install and configure sensors, control cards, set IP numbers etc.
- Commissioning of electrical equipment for production lines
- Check that all connections are working (low voltage, signal cables, network, some high voltage and compressed air system)
- track service processes
- Energize everything and start up the system
- Check that everything is working properly: the components function, the sensors’ adjustments etc
- Problem Analysis: Track down malfunctions and fix it (can include small mechanical/pneumathical tasks)
Install and configure the software and the networking
Install and set up the server environment
Automation Engineer: Dеvelop PLC and microcontrolers for products:
- Rеviеw & improve current PLC/microcontroler code
- Work closely with engineers dеsign tеam in ordеr to dеsign nеw products
- Work closely with service engineers in ordеr to invеstigatе & diagnose issue
- Work closely with development team to integrate new products
- Install and configure the software
We are offering:
• good compensation package
• daily allowance + good accommodation conditions while abroad
• development career in a large multinational environment
if you are exited about this position, please submit your CV in English
ROMEC is an agile team that employs highly skilled engineers from the local talent pool, and is dedicated to building strong relation and high quality systems.