Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (AERO)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
600 - 1200
Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS): Wiring diagram design phase.
Job Description: EWIS 2D drawing
- Develop Wiring Diagrams, as per ATA, to integrate all items (LRU, equipment, etc.) encompassed in the electrical architecture.
- Develop Wiring Diagrams, for military-specific systems
- Ensure that the electrical component qualification satisfies the design requirements and that components are selected, installed, and used according to their qualification characteristics and the aircraft constraints linked to their location.
- Ensure that the hardware susceptibility to EMI/EMC, are qualified per AS85485 and ASor equivalent.
- Follow the universal standards (MIL/ SAE/ and others) to concept the WD (Wiring Diagram);
- Concept Wiring Diagram with the software IGE-XAO®. Compatibility required to V4R3 C;
- Ensure during the wiring harness design process information of standard part, non-standard part, and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) of full components applied in the Bill of Material.
The ideal candidate must hold an engineering degree specialized in electrical systems, and meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with 2D electrical drawings for an Aircraft manufacturer: FD (Functional Diagram), WD (Wiring Diagram), PD (principle diagram), ePD (extended principle diagram), drawings, BD (block diagram), standard parts, BOM (bill of material)
- Strong working knowledge of civil or military aircraft regulations
- SEEXP from IGE-XAO software V4R3 C
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a multicultural context and under limited supervision
Other requirements for the WP leader:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with team leadership and management