Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Electrical Engineering Leader for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED Projects team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
How your future role will look like?
Lead a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to mechanical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve techniques, procedures, and/or products and technologies. You will break down complex processes and guide the execution of product/process improvements. You will manage overall technology strategy, endorse methodologies and set up development processes in specialty areas.
YOU KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• People management & talent management; Team development
• Learning and knowledge management
• Concept development
• Design calculations
• Project Planning
• Customer consulting
• Issue Resolution
• Influence engineering teams to quickly and effectively solve complex engineering problems
• Accelerate innovation and growth while leading a team of talented electrical engineers
• Partner with customers and broader engineering teams to ensure the resources and skills needed to drive business growth
• Lead team of experienced Electrical Engineers cooperating in Projects department of Intelligrated.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Software Engineering
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Electrical, Controls Engineering or similar field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an engineering management role
• Ability to travel 35-45% for project needs
• Fluent English
• Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing entry to senior level professionals
• Proven track record leading teams to successful project delivery
• Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
• Leaders who consistently make sound and timely judgments in an ambiguous environment
• Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
• Solid knowledge of specific product and process technologies or broad knowledge of multiple product and process technologies
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.