Electrical Engineer/ Proiectant inst. electrice
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For one of our clients, a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering consulting company, we are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer in Bucharest.
You will be working within a team of Building Services Design Engineers in the Bucharest office, undertaking design on international projects across a wide range of business sectors including retail, leisure and government projects.
- Produce & amend technical drawings using software appropriate to the discipline and project (2D AutoCAD);
- Quality control of documents, ensuring that changes are identified, accuracy of drawings held on file is maintained, and documents are issued to clients and contractors in the required format;
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the design team over queries or issues relating to drawings, and assist with resolution;
- Assist colleagues with work across other offices and disciplines as necessary;
- Follow project management, QA, environmental and health and safety procedures;
- Produce engineering designs, engineering calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software;
- Produce calculations using the appropriate tools and/or systems
The ideal candidate?
- Excellent command of 2D AutoCad;
- Experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines (Architecture, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of integrated buildings design
- Demonstrable previous design experience in electrical engineering
- Demonstrate proactive approach to continuous professional development
- A genuine interest in sustainable design and low energy buildings
- Experience in delivering projects from inception to completion, through your own efforts and those of your team
- Familiarity with site practices, and experience of inspections and surveys
- An appreciation of the commercial factors which affect design solutions
- Excellent command of the English language