(1) Be fully responsible for the management of electrical equipment in the plant;
(2) Formulate protection plans to ensure the implementation of all safety regulations;
(3) Comprehensively check all machines, equipment, systems, installation and structural changes to ensure that all equipment and protections comply with legally required safety standards;
(4) Participate in the acceptance of new equipment, organize relevant departments to carry out the acceptance of equipment unpacking and commissioning;
(5) Be responsible for internal and external transfer and acceptance, inspection and reception of equipment;
(6) According to the relevant policy of the company, identify and audit the equipment scrapping, and report to the supervisor in charge for approval;
(7) Formulate safety operation procedures for each post and supervise the them implementation. All operations shall comply with the relevant environmental regulations of the company;
(8) Implement TPM maintenance plan and check the equipment maintenance;
(9) Provide suggestions for improving and optimizing work areas and processes.
(1) Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical or related;
(2) Electronic or mechanical engineering background, 3 years working experience in the field of production equipment;
(3) Familiar with national safety and environmental laws, regulations and safety knowledge;
(4) Familiar with automatic assembly line equipment, strong knowledge of electrical equipment, proficient in (PLC) programming technology;
(5) Electrician Certificate
(6) Good computer operation ability, familiar with office software and Auto CAD software.
perspective for long term career within a leading global automotive manufacturing company