We are currently looking for a new member for the position Electrical Engineer II for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED Research and Development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
How your future role will look like?
Our Electrical Engineers are responsible for the coordination and implementation of all electrical components associated with assigned system projects. They have responsibility for the timely execution, as well as the technical quality and functionality of the electrical design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines.
Your key responsibilities
• Creating Electrical Model Drawings, Electrical Device Layout Drawings, E-stop drawings, Network Drawings,
• including schematic drawings by panel.
• Developing Buyout Configuration and motor calculation worksheets.
Creating Permit drawings.
• Ordering Control Panels, Electrical Field devices, and Electrical Buyouts.
• Setting up and testing electrical prototypes.
• Developing electrical Spare Parts List and Site Readiness Checklist.
• Setting up Electrical Networks & Profibus, performing I/O checkout & commissioning, labeling electrical devices, creating electrical punch list for installation, and troubleshooting electrical product issues on site.
• Providing as-built technical documentation.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent combinations of experience and education.
• 2 + years of experience in electrical engineering
• Proficiency in AutoCAD Electrical 2000 or similarly (Promise E-CAD).
• English B2 - C2 level
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and PLC's, or SCADA
• Basic knowledge of the material handling industry standards and specifications.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Material handling or related experience
• Ability to work independently
• Very good communication skills
• Ability to learn new technologies
• An open, creative and team-oriented personality
• Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.