Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As aoftware developer, you will work on a Telco project for developing an intelligent system for infrastructure and application monitoring and preventive maintenance. The platform is based on Elastic Search, Kibana, Tensor Flow.
- At least one year of Hands on experience with Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Kibana
- Overall at least 3 years application development experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of data structures, object oriented design and systems / applications programming
- Experience with machine learning techniques is a plus
- Developing and deploying distributed computing Big Data applications using Elastic Search
- Help drive cross team design / development via technical leadership / mentoring
- Work with business partners to develop business rules and business rule execution
- Perform process improvement and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Design and develop innovative solutions for demanding business situations
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team, and documentation team to execute on product work