Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Leads and coordinates the development and implementation of a proactive environment, health and safety program including job hazard assessment, occupational injuries, accidents investigation and building safety audits in line with Environment, Hygiene and Safety corporate and regional policies, standards and local regulations.
- Identifies potential industrial security hazards, Performs Job Safety analysis and Personal Protective Equipment hazard assessment and develops containment and preventive action plans to control risk situations and eliminates deviations.
- Conducts occupational accident, incident & injury root causes analysis, develops corrective/preventive action plans and follows up its progress, effectiveness and efficiency to decrease accident and injury rate.
- Develops and updates emergency and disaster plans and safety procedures.
- Identifies and assess potential environment & hygiene risks and develops containment and preventive action plans to control its occurrence and decrease deviations.
- Monitors environment and industrial hygiene compliance.
- Conducts building and plant's assets safety audits, tracks audit findings closure and evaluates effectiveness of safety programs to ensure its compliance with regulations.
- Prepares and coordinates external audits.
- Develops appropriate corrective actions and containment plans and monitors its progress and effectiveness.
- Conducts training sessions and provides coaching for employees exhibiting unsafe behaviors.
- Supports in developing visual aids, flyers, health and safety tips and documents.
- Prepares, communicates and reviews EHS KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Safety, Occupational Health, Environmental related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field, Automotive
- Functional & Technical competencies related to: Environment, Hygiene & Security standards and regulations (ISO, OSHA), Job Hazard Analysis, Assets security regulation, Industrial Risk Management, Legal rules, Continuous improvement techniques, Analytical and problem solving skills, Project Management.
- Behavioral competencies: Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Personal Effectiveness.
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project).
- Advance English level.
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, meal bonus, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our EHS Supervisor, then please click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV! We’d love to hear from you!
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months.