EDI Central Key User
For the Business Unit Mobile Fluid Systems at ContiTech, we are looking for a new employee in our Systems & Standards team to provide support and consulting for the Business Unit in SAP EDI Module, working as EDI Central Key User for all EDI processes and related projects meaning SD and MM related partner interactions and idoc generating processes.
Main tasks (Job description and definition of responsibilities):
- Conducts and starts improvements for user requirements, designing of blueprinting & documentation;
- Supports SAP roll outs, configuration and assist in functional change requests;
- Globally supports the Business Unit in the SAP Projects and EDI tool roll out projects;
- Manage EDI incidents and changes requested by the locations and implement with external SAP support;
- Perform testing of problem fixes, enhancements, system upgrades and new functionalities;
- Supports and initiates process standardization in the Business Unit for the EDI Module;
- Creates training materials and deliver trainings to the end users;
- Generates/Creates a Knowledge Network for EDI processes within the locations all around the globe;
- Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures;
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small team when working in projects;
- Ensure compliance to existing and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Logistics or Technical university degree;
- Technical SAP Knowledge, (transport management, working with tables, fields, authorization concepts, roles, etc.);
- Understand technical dependency between the diverse SAP modules;
- 2-3 years of SAP experience with operational business (Operations);
- Fluent in English, strong communication skills and project realization;
- Frequent traveling worldwide required;
- Ability to work in a global team;
- Results orientation, assertiveness, resilience, strong teaching skills;
- Capacity for Analysis of big processes interactions and Synthesize information;
- Desired German Language.
What we offer:
- Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
- Meal tickets (20 Ron);
- 13th salary; Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
- International Work Environment;
- Mobile work.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of€37. 7billion and currently employs around 233K people in 58 countries and markets. In, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.