The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
- University degree in Economics or Economics Engineering;
- Min 2-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Good understanding of economical, technical and legal connections;
- Knowledge of cost accounting and Romanian tax law;
- English- medium level
- Proficiency with MS-Office, especially Excel;
- High mobility and flexibility;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, such as the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Proven experience to work under pressure and manage to keep deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
- Attention to details and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must;
- Proactive, responsible and ambitious person;
- Team-player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Cost analysis and cost estimation;
- Checking and booking of incoming invoices, issuing of outgoing invoices to the Beneficiary;
- Monitoring of receivables, payments and guarantees;
- Cash-flow planning;
- Streamlining of cost structure; identification of cost cutting possibilities;
- Overview of contracts and monitoring of fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- Monitoring of equipment;
- Preparation of inventory;
- Commercial correspondence.