The main role of the economist is that of participating to the registration, control and supervision of accountancy - financial types operations – related to the agricultural activity
Necessary knowledge and abilities:
• A good knowledge of the specific accountancy-financial aspects of a production company
• knowledge on the compulsory declarations which have to be drawn up every month/trimester/year by the company in the relation with the fiscal administration;
• capacity to solve special issues and to assume decisions;
• Concise, clear and efficient abilities of communication;
• Knowledge of MS Excel and of ERP systems;
• ability to analyze information in order to determine non conformities and imprecisions;
• organization capacity and to work within imposed terms.
Necessary education and experience:
• bachelor degree in the economic field - Accountancy or Finances;
• some knowledge about agriculture is an advantage;
• some knowledge of English language – speaking and communication.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Accountancy registrations specific to the activities of a general trade company, with particularities for the production activity;
• Performs calculations and analysis on the production costs;
• Control of the management modality of stocks and their analysis
• Draws up reports, analysis upon request;
• Active implication in the monthly finalization process;
• Draws up and controls the sales/acquisitions registry, but also draws up the fiscal statements.
Other information: shall be discussed at the interview.