What we’re looking for:
An economics mentor who can inspire students and help develop passionate learners.
- Proven passion for education
- Graduate of an international university (degree in English)
- Project management experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A creative mind
You will join a young passionate and dedicated core team at Upgrade Academy in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Upon completion of training, you will be able to coach students in the application process to top universities in the US, UK and EU, teach courses and help develop new products and services for the university admission counseling market.
You’ll leave your mark and get to do the following quickly:
3. Course development
4. Educational content creation
5. Training new mentors
5. Product development
As you gain more experience and become more seasoned, you will have the opportunity to lead a project of your design and take on more responsibility in managing junior mentors, developing curricula and engaging in sales, marketing or PR activities.
Why would you take the plunge?
- Because you are independent and autonomous
- Because you want to feel inspired daily and be part of a team of diverse, quirky, high-performing and ambitious individuals
- Because you have a high appetite for risk and testing your ideas in the real market
- Because you recognize a unique opportunity to join excellence when it knocks on your door.