The ideal candidate
- Graduate of higher education - Faculty of Civil Engineering or Roads and Bridges
- Experience in the field;
- Serious, firm, results-oriented, dynamic person;
- Available for relocation depending on the location of the sites.
Collaboration contract (Offer stage)
- Coordinates the activity of earthworks, excavations, excavated earth evacuation;
- Manages the entrances and exits of the volume of embankments in the storage areas;
- Identifies possible locations for site organization, loan pits, and storage of excavated material in the vicinity of work points;
- Supervises the activity of subordinate staff;
- Manages the entrances and exits of materials and equipment from the site;
- Prepares work statements and production reports;
-Salary is negotiable.