We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
This position is part of the Critical Incident Response Center that is operating globally with the mission to protect ADP people and assets.
- Monitoring of the fraud alert queue & triage of incidents
- Qualify and identify Fraud Alert Impact/Validity by engaging relevant ADP resources
- When required, escalate up to the leads and CSS' Fraud Investigators.
- Communicates critical fraud alerts progress status.
- Provide complete and detailed information to next shift during handoff.
- Ensure that next shift is fully equipped with info needed to handle the ongoing incidents
- Help develop, document, and formalize a global incident response processes across ADP
- Help define, build, test, and implement correlation for enforcement of the ADP security policies.
- Develop and maintain a liaison relationship with other teams, units and the Business
- Generate reports and provide analysis of incidents and identify areas of improvement.
- BS degree in computer science/engineering/information technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of anti fraud experience in a large global organization is preferred
- Experience in fraud auditing in a large global organization is a plus
- Experience in security incident activities.
- Must be familiar with or willing to learn eFraud
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
- Familiarity with computer security forensics and security vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with multiple security technologies
- Enough SQL familiarity to generate queries
- Functional experience with text and data representation and manipulation.
- Experience in Networking, Windows, UNIX and Linux environments is a plus.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and network communications.
- Experience in collaborative workflow and documentation systems.
- General understanding of key components of international internet architecture.
- Good teamwork, communication/information sharing and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Relevant professional certifications are a plus.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision.
- Acting in ways that helps deliver results in a diverse and changing environment.
- Sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences and identities.
- Solving day-to-day problems in a way that keeps the overall benefit to ADP in mind.
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to clients - internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Develop professional growth and to contribute to ADP's goals.
- Working effectively with others throughout ADP to achieve shared goals and unmatched results.
- Maintaining focus to deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Holding self to the highest personal and professional standards.
- Uphold highest level of confidentiality.
We welcome your application!