Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
600 - 600
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
You are operating our store !
As our e-Commerce Manager, you are responsible for our online store, develop strategies to increase relevant KPIs and implement the necessary measures.
This is what you can expect from us:
As our e-Commerce Manager you will work closely with Product Development and Marketing to provide optimal support for the presentation of our products and the implementation of campaings and promotions. In addition, you will contribute ideas for new store features and automation and have a good feel for UX and UI, so that our customers can enjoy the most perfect shopping experience possible.
Your future tasks
- You support the online store and connected apps on the Shopify platform
- You analyze continuous the sales processes and optimize all relevant KPI's from product presentation to checkout
- You plan and manage the technical implementation of sales promotion measures and new store features ( landing pages, upselling cart)
- You suport the marketing team in conversion rate optimization across all sales channels ( Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- You participate in our international rollout
- You structure and operate the automated email solution and integrate our automated webinar platform-
- You cooperate with internal and external IT service providers with regard to the optimization and further development of the store
What we are expecting
- You have several years of work experiente in e-commerce - ideally on the Shopify platform, as well as a strong passion for retail and e-commerce
- You are flexible, take over responsibility and are enthusiastic for digital trends and innovative tools
- You have strong communication and organizational skills
- You have knowledge of at least one programming language
- You would describe yourself as creative