The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Are you passionate about e-commerce? Do you have a growth and solution based mindset?
We are looking for an energetic, strong team player e-commerce Analyst to join our team of experts and to participate in delivering high-end commerce solutions to our clients. You will bring real added value, solve problems and always have a two-steps-ahead way of thinking.
- Identifying business needs and proposing best-fit e-commerce solutions for our clients
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of development initiatives and trends in the e-commerce industry
- Analyzing and designing of eCommerce business processes
- Overseeing the implementation of technical solutions
- Presenting actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices to clients
- Maintaining client contact and thus ensuring the establishment of sustainable client relationships
- Delivering training and ongoing e-commerce education to clients
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience with e-commerce platforms (preferably Magento or Drupal)
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry
- Your technical know-how should include very good knowledge of common shop technologies and processes (PIM, ERP, CRM, etc.)
- You should understand the technology linked to the digital commerce platforms (SEO, performance media)
- You should know the e-commerce world from all sides and are always working to expand your knowledge
- Good people and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to have:
- Good copywriting skills