E-commerce Account Manager
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
TBI is looking to hire an E-commerce Account Manager. The ideal candidate must have proven B2B sales in payment environment, familiarized with Retail merchants.
In this role, the candidate should have strong sales skills, solid abilities of growing accounts, interacting with PSP companies and a very good understanding of retail payments industry.
- Develop long-term relationship with customers to optimize quality of service, business growth and maximize sales opportunities
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, using a consultative approach
- Responsibility for the proper operational, market and financial set up and functionality of the E-commerce product.
- Actively engage with IT, Risk and Operations in day to day activities related to the E-commerce
- Propose and implement improvements to the E-commerce product in coordination with the relevant Departments
- Responsible for the drafting and follow up of the sales and profitability budget together with the Business Development Manager
- Ability to maintain the relationship with Vendors
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the E-commerce business environment,competition/ trends and present status to Direct report and Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling B2B payment solutions
- Experience in a multicultural business environment and/or international sales
- Ability to develop a plan to effectively build a pipeline and generate top line revenue growth
- End to end understanding of product functionality and dependencies on IT, Operations, Risk and Marketing
- Strategic thinking and ability to prioritize objectives efficiently
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Good understanding and using Microsoft Office tool
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;•Career advancement in a leading organization in its industry;
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;•Working environment based on openness and teamwork;
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;•Excellent location in the central area of Bucharest.