The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
DTS&OP Customer Collaboration Manager
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
- Ensure effective coordination of the Customer Collaboration Team for DTS and OP. This team should be the main contact point for all Supply Chain activities from Order to Delivery with further extension to the whole Order To Cash Flow. Main focus should be on driving continuous improvement of the Service level across DTS & OP customers, by engaging all the functions in reducing the respective losses.
- Help in speeding up the DTS & OP channel agenda, working closely to the respective sales teams.
- The role needs to contribute to the design/change of the ways of working towards a customer centric organization/department and ensure the implementation of the changes throughout the transformation period.
- Coordinate the team of DTS and OP customer collaboration specialists and ensure capability building during transformation, helping in building the long term organizational health;
- Manage/Coordinate customer event or promotional activities in conjunction with Sales, Demand & Supply Planning and other Departments, together with the team
- Work with Warehouse, Transport, Invoicing and Credit Control personnel to resolve repetitive issues at the point of delivery, subsequent return of stock or pricing/credit related queries, by understanding the root cause and drafting/aligning improvement action planning.
- Create, maintain and drive the development of the environment for service level improvements for DTS customers – focus on delivering year on year improvement with direct impact in sales growth and customer satisfaction, including setting/redefining customer order/delivery conditions;
- Coordinate in the implementation of projects with the customers by involving the right functions – setting the right agenda with the customers to enable efficiency improvements and drive cost reduction for PepsiCo, with direct impact in gross profit of the company;
- Deliver one PepsiCo Supply Chain voice to Customers by incorporating feedback from all functions as part of a customer centric agenda;
- Builds relationship with customers counterparts and meet regularly for different improvement opportunities and regular relationship, to secure long term PepsiCo development objectives in what concerns the end to end supply chain development;
- Perform analyses and of the customers KPIs or order performance and present to Sales and customer in order to articulate opportunities on both sides;
- Drive RTM improvement together with transport, warehousing and customers to enable reduction in complexity and cost reduction in logistics total cost;
- Align the ways of working for both Bev and Food divisions to enable the efficiency gains
- Role Requires experience in people management, being an inportant contributor to team development from capability and mindset point of view ( contribution to organisational healt );
- knowledge of several supply chain functions +3 years ( knowledge and experience in Customer Collaboration/Service is preffered );
- proven ability to work collaboratively with several other functions: ( finance, supply & demand planning, sales ), either through specific projects, strategy setting and operational aspects;
- good level of IT operating requirements ( SAP, Office Suite, etc );
- strong analytical skills;
- Contribution to building/delivering the entire Customer Collaboration agenda is required;
- strong negociation and influencings skills;