Document Control - Student initiative (4PM - 01AM)
Entry (0-2 years)
- Independent Worker
- Excellent English written skills
- Critical Thinker
- Previous experience (0-2 years) maintaining filed records in an organization is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel.
- Ability to perform general office tasks, . scan, fax, copy, etc.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on the night shift (4PM-1AM);
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of all required documentation for the company.
- Provide services to maintain and control Master Record documents.
- Responsible for word processing and distribution of documents and maintenance of document files in a confidential and secure manner.
- Data entry into various formats, including word and excel documents as well as electronic databases.
- Under direction, coordinate release and control of updates to documents.
- Ensure all documents are filed correctly and on a timely basis.
- Maintain the filing and secure storage areas in a clean and tidy state.
- Other responsibilities as assigned as required.
- Bachelor's Degree (in progress or completed) is required.
- Are you comfortable with the US schedule?
- What is your English level?