IoT 2nd line Ops VoLTE - SME
Middle (2-5 years)
German - Medium
, English - Medium
Offering support for the IoT IMS Core and ensuring the availability of VoLTE IoT service, as well as offering a swift and reliable resolution to ongoing incidents will be your primary accountability. You will also get actively involved throughout all the project phases, including testing, integration and deployment. Finally, you should expect to play an important role in future planning and features delivery.
- To proactively detect and resolve possible service affecting issues.
- To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents without vendor intervention.
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To identify automation opportunities and implement maintainable solutions to address them.
- To assist in building reliable knowledge and skills throughout the team.
- To be actively involved in the project decision making and agree upon measurable and realistic timelines for deliverable tasks.
- Experience in a multinational environment
- A minimum of 2 years technical experience working with: VoLTE and IMS technologies, Nokia SBCs, PCRFs, Nokia TAS, Oracle DB
- Solid understanding of SIP/Diameter protocols and IMS interfaces
- Solid understanding of Unix OS
- Knowledge of 3GPP/GSMA standards and guidelines
- Familiarity with 2G/3G, LTE, CS, PS, Cloud, Virtualization
- English proficiency, both written and spoken (C1-C2)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodologies