Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
We are looking for an Dispatch IT Technician with experience in desktop IT support to users at SMEs or multinational companies in order to manage IT troubleshooting and IT technical support (installation, configuration, maintenance of PCs, laptops, printers) directly on site at customers' offices in the are of Suceava.
Location: Suceava area
Main tasks and responsibilities
- identify, diagnose, and resolve issues in computer hardware and software in systems such as laptops, Desktops, Printers, Mobile devices, Tablets etc.
- deal with software portfolio management and product life cycle management
- provide general deskside support, imaging/ re-imaging PCs and laptops
- coordinate with the third party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same
- provide assistance in installation of other peripherals like printers, scanners, etc., cabling systems like local area network cables, network interface cards, wired switches, etc.
- provide smart hands and eyes support leaded by remote team for network devices and servers
Required skills and competences
- at least 3 years experience in End User Support
- good command of English
- good understanding of Desktop/Laptop/Printer
- have familiarity with Windows operating systems and common off the shelf software such as MS office, Email Client
- knowledge of application installation & config, image installation & config, Hardware break & fix
- customer/people service skills
- have driving license
- availability to travel
Hemmersbach is a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.