Executive (>10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Do you have a passion for the restaurant business and a proven track-record for results?
Join now our growing organization! We are seeking a highly motivated, high energy, Director of Operations for Jerry`s Pizza.
For the past years. Jerry’s Pizza has been awarded the title of “Best company for delivery & take-away” by the HORECA Industry.
We would love to hear from people with:
- University degree (Economics/Technical/Business Administration University)
- 5+ years of managing District Manager level, managing multi-unit restaurant/retail experience of 20+ or more locations.
- 5 years’ experience in operations with a preference in a customer facing role and at least 5-6 years coordinating large teams (People Management experience)
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Our goal is to provide a high quality product with outstanding delivery service so you must have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- High energy, self-motivated, with positive attitude that is contagious to others
- Pro-active, initiative taking, self-starter with a focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical behavior
What You'll Do:
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly operational metrics and take action as needed to meet goals, including: Customer Service, Food Safety, Brand Ops Procedures and Cost Controls
- Conduct monthly review of key financial metrics with Area Managers/Store Managers
- Ensure the stores meet operational standards and ensures business results are being met including sales, labor, operating profit, mystery shop scores, and guest satisfaction metrics
- Maximize overall sales and profits for the restaurants.
- Provide expertise on key customer issues, team staffing and management, store operations and company policies and procedures.
- Plan and set priorities to achieve business goals and objectives through high-level execution
- Work with owner and leadership teams to diagnose barriers which affect performance and development of business plans to maximize sales
- Create and monitor expenditure budgets
- Create and monitor sales targets
- Ability to travel on a regular basis between all locations