Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
The Brasov branch office of MA Group AG is searching for a dedicated Institutional Direct Sales Manager with a “self-starter” attitude. This demanding position requires the person to hold at least a Bachelor Degree from a respectful university with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in a comparable position, preferably in the library or STM sales.
You are an ideal candidate if:
You are a professional salesperson – an achiever and critical-thinker, good at developing and implementing comprehensive sales tactics, not taken aback by new sales opportunities discovery and cold contacting. In addition, you have an entrepreneurial outlook and a responsible attitude, you are capable of working under pressure. You empower your tactics with analysis and research and like to dig into numbers. Your English language skills are at not lower than B2 level or above and have excellent communication skills, confident in both speaking and writing accurately in Romanian and English. You are an outstanding team player and you are ready to become a member of a small, but close-knit team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and promote electronic products, databases and services in STM to academic, corporate and other institutions. Sell directly to libraries, consortia and other institutions of interest;
- Design and execute effective sales planning for the region with the objective of growing sustainable new business;
- Grow revenue both from existing accounts through pre-selling & up-selling and by introducing new products to the targets;
- Build and maintain close relationships with direct customers, key accounts and consortia. Identify key opportunities at all levels, including contract negotiations and minor customers’ support at the launch stage;
- Plan and maintain an efficient travel schedule for customer visits through regional roadshows; participation in key tradeshows and conferences in your region;
- Provide regular feedback to the Commercial Director and the team concerning the existing Sales portfolio.
Skills and Experience
- Seasoned sales track experience – any background in the STM business is necessary;
- Experience with presenting and selling electronic (web-based) products;
- Experienced in up- and cross-selling of knowledge-intensive products;
- Confident communication and presentation skills;
- Strong knowledge experience with CRM and other desktop productivity software in addition to Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.;
- Documented success in developing and maintaining customer relationships;