A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Responsible for the DM purchasing activity in the factories for the assigned components/services
- Ensure execution and support in build up of purchasing strategies
- Ensure maximum collaboration with the Commodity and implement the action plans within the PL.
- Ensure execution of the sourcing activities and relevant information.
- Provide correct information flow from factory into commodity organization
- Give input on production needs (. volumes product mix change)
- Report on possible bottleneck at operative level ( production / tool capacity etc.)
- Ensure proper administration in the factory
- Ensure that decisions happen in the best interest of Electrolux and get executed
Key Operational responsibilities
Topic list below are to be considered as a large but not entirely complete description of the reponsibilities.
. Organizational development
. Strategic and operational activities
-Apply in the plant common methodologies established
-Respect procedures and ensure discipline in execution
-Suggest initiatives to improve administrative correctness.
-Keep a good relationship with the Commodity organization and the Central Purchasing
-Maintain good collaboration with the other Plant Purchasing organizations within PL.
-Support a professional transfer / exchange of information.
-Maintain a professional working relationship with Quality, Operations, R&D in the Factory and PL
-Exchange information with key peers.
-Participate in events relevant to the PL or Suppliers
-Contribute to the development of Purchasing team.
-Provide leadership to purchasing activities in the plant
-Ensure respect for agreements and procedure at all times
-Support team building
-Implement Advanced Purchasing activities linked to new projects/products
-Place samples orders, follow-up on timing and give early warning in case of need
-Place tool orders, follow-up on timing and give early warning in case of need. Use and admin PIRS database for Tools
-Support and implement all relevant commodity strategies :
-Comply with the 20 steps procedure.
-Create and maintain Purchase orders and correct data in system
-Support supplier relationship and supplier performance evaluation
-Support and collaborate in budgets building.
-Suggest and execute in cost saving / Quality improvement activities.
-Manage relationship with suppliers in accordance with commodity directives
-Consolidate suppliers to get maximum economies of scale and quality.
-Ensure proper capacity planning is done with suppliers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
Business or technical degree (preferred at university level)
Purchasing professional qualification
. Experience required
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in engineering, operations, sales, supply chain,…
Experience with program management.
Experience as Team player/Team leader