Digital marketing specialist - Remote
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
800 - 1200
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist, who is willing to take care of the our firm's website, SEO and emailing campaigns, and manage the social media accounts, along with assuming the office manager position and working with the managing director to establish budgets, invoicing, and collection from clients.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution..
The right candidate will manage both organic optimization and paid campaigns and incorporate SEO and SEM tactics and strategies to optimize all digital content. This includes both off website and on website search capabilities. These strategies will require SEM/SEO copywriting abilities. In addition, he/she will be responsible for generating impactful reports and recommendations that feed into strategies aimed at building digital presence for a variety of services and products.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in the written and spoken English language is a must
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and place.
- Very attractive compensation package, with a bonus scheme based on KPI’s
- Established marketing budget with flexible amounts based on results.
- Based on demonstrated results, option to take over the marketing department for the entire group of companies we operate under.
- Optional participation in professional conventions and conferences abroad, with all expenses paid.