Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
Our client activates in the Ecommerce industry, being US-based and with a software development office in Bucharest since 1999. They provide the fundamental technology infrastructure, marketing reach and services to help SMBs and brands leverage the power of the Internet to grow their businesses in the United States. Through their B2B platforms, distribution partnerships, data-centric marketplaces, world-class marketing services and powerful technology, passionate SMB entrepreneurs can reach their full potential.
We are seeking a Digital Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) expert to develop and implement digital communication campaigns, ongoing audience engagement outreach and system optimization strategies for the company's owned and operated Ecommerce properties.
- Monitor and optimize third-party revenue through floor pricing, frequency capping, value CPMs, and direct contact with network representatives.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue growth through in depth data analysis.
- Track and collect third-party revenue data on a daily basis to assess overall site monetization against page views and delivered impressions.
- Research and assess new third-party advertisers and technologies and manage approval and onboarding process with advertising, legal and web departments.
- Work with web development team to closely to implement new technologies, modify and monitor website behavior, and maintain customer experience.
Strong candidates will have a proven track record of implementing comprehensive advertising monetization projects. Candidates will have experience facilitating discovery sessions, developing digital engagement strategies, and applying metrics and analytics. The ideal candidate must have a desire to be part of a data-driven, numbers-focused, fast-paced team.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in marketing.
- You have at least 1-3 years experience managing advertising in Google AdSense, or other ads tools.
- You have a deep understanding of Google Analytics, you appreciate data and enjoy telling stories and visualizing data.
- You are excited to produce reporting and manage to revenue goals.
- You thrive on new opportunities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a self-starter drive and delivery of project tasks.
- You are hungry and passionate, have a collaborative spirit and be committed to making a difference with communications and collaboration.
- You possess superior communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.
- You have a university degree in a related field.
- You have advanced English skills.
What's in it for you? Perks:
Full-time job with flexible schedule
Great location within the AFI Palace Cotroceni mall
Strong company culture and a great team of skilled colleagues
Technical and social challenges
Cool workplace, including recreation area and library
Lunch and board game 'happy hour' events
Billiards, bowling or movie outings, year-end party, quarterly group off-sites and more