Digital marketing specialist
Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
1100 - 1500
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing specialist who shows potential and possess drive and initiative.
We offer an environment in which you are encouraged to develop yourkills and increase performance. You’ll gain experience by working side-by-side with our team of developers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY/PROJECT
We are setting up a new IT department to research innovative software programs and apps. We have the opportunity to work for challenging projects using machine learning and latest technologies. We will deliver mobile apps, customised software apps, presentation websites etc.
We are a young and enthusiastic team and we want you to be part of it. You’ll have the chance to work closely with experienced and creative developers in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- Experience with Social Media Platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital media and related technology and innovation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English (other foreign languages will be a benefit as well)
- Attention to details
- Neat and Organized - great time management, planning, and execution skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in content writing or social media is an advantage.
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Communication or another related field
Managing and maintaining our network community - You will manage, post, update and comply within our network of websites and blogs in addition to researching, import and creating new marketing materials. Creativity and content writing experience is not mandatory but can represent an advantage
Content Production & Management
- Produce and manage the content on our own and our clients’ websites
- Produce short and long-form content that is compelling, relevant, and delivered in a timely-manner
- Ensure that all content is on-brand and grammatically correct
- Monitor website traffic and content performance using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Create weekly and monthly reports based on the most significant metrics
- Contribute in building email strategies for newsletters, onboarding, and internal communication
- Create email campaigns that are effective for the intended audience
- Monitor and improve continuously the email marketing metrics that are relevant
Social Media Marketing
- Set up and optimize company pages within major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- Manage multiple accounts via marketing automation platforms or individually
- Generate and share daily content that builds meaningful connections
- Monitor and engage in conversations
- Report progress on specific KPIs
- Motivating salary package
- Teambuilding activities and events
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- Free access to Fitness, Cardio, Pool and Sauna
- Participation to International Conferences in Romania and abroad.
- Meal tickets
- Cafeteria near the office
- Medical insurance package
When applying, please include:
- An online portfolio or a link to a sample project (class projects or personal projects are acceptable)