The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Digital Marketing Manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Zepter International is a global multi-branded company that produces, sells and distributes exclusive, high-quality consumer goods around the world, principally through its own sales network as well as through high-end stores.
Our outstanding and innovative products have established an excellent name among our customers in the household goods, medical technology and cosmetics sector.
Within a scope of our Digital Transformation efforts, we are looking to fill an important position of Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented Digital Marketer, capable of executing multi-platform campaigns with end-to-end digital experience, finely tuned for the right audience. With a deep understanding of our products, Digital Marketing Director will create and execute campaigns that will generate demand and bring the healthy lifestyle up the list of customers priorities.
- Plan online campaigns with Sales and Management
- Define long-term strategy for bringing our products and brand into customers focus, using wide range of online marketing opportunities
- Create tactics for creating multi-channel online campaigns
- Together with marketing team, create effective end-to-end online campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns
- Gather and analyze the market data and campaign effects
- Research and analyze the data to get new insights and further optimize
- Research new opportunities for online sales
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in creating online marketing strategies and tactics
- Advanced knowledge of mainstream digital marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Google Display Network, Twitter, retargeting platforms…)
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation principles
- Knowledge of CRM principles and its usage with online marketing
- Experience in creating landing pages, UX and UI
- Knowledge of driving online events / webinars monetization
- Knowledge of traffic and lead conversion rate optimization
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Knowledge of inbound marketing principles
- Knowledge of organic marketing initiatives (blog, native advertising…), influencer marketing and affiliates marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - primarily of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result-driven, detail-oriented and proactive personality
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Knowledge of English language
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with HTML and websites design
- Experience with content management