Digital Marketing Manager
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
With a startup spirit and curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with previous experience and good interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for helping to develop and handle end-to-end marketing campaigns across all digital channels, working closely with channel owners and different agency partners.
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop coordinated digital media campaigns and build and maintain high levels of customer engagement across multiples industries and functions;
- Driving strategies across all owned and earned media channels (integration across the web, blogs, mobile/apps);
- Defining campaign structure and strategy, work with our digital agency for implementation;
- Provide deep analysis into specific critical metrics to understand the underlying influences;
- Collaborate with channels owners, in order to supervise the performance, find opportunities and reduce inefficiencies;
- Work closely with the creative teams to ensure all assets are briefed in, following standard methodologies based on takeaways from previous campaigns;
- Collaborate closely with Digital Marketing agencies to build towards a Digital approach;
- Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness and acquire new customers;
- Driving quality traffic through various acquisition tactics including SEM, SEO & Social Media.
- To have previous experience of driving brand online/digital marketing strategy and a proven record of success;
- Expert knowledge and understanding of multi-channel strategies;
- Previous experience in tech or finance companies is a plus;
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company;
- To have the ability to handle multiple streams/projects;
- Ability to analyze and make tradeoffs to optimize return on program investments;
- Effective working relationship with our partners as well as with external agencies, event partners, and media channels.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing or Digital Marketing;
- Solid understanding of Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Attention to details.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.