GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Digital Lean Improvement Leader in Global Repair Services Center
Working within Global Repair Services Brilliant Factory team, in this role you will leverage deep operational and technical expertise to drive the development and industrialization of digital and lean tools that are utilized in the Global Repairs Services. As well as partner with process excellence, commercial, sales, and other support teams.
In addition, you will:
* Combine the needs of our service centers with technical feasibility and business impact to ensure the specifications for new tools are properly communicated to the development teams.
* Prioritize the project ideas into a roadmap for multiple stakeholders to plan with and follow.
* Coordinate the efforts of several parallel teams to deliver on the higher-level business outcomes while also being able to focus on execution when products are released to the service centers.
* Demonstrate excellent persuasion and influencing skills that ensures alignment between engineering, service center and development teams.
* Work with the operations leadership and shop teams to develop a roadmap of solution deployment plans, including cost and business benefits, targeting largest opportunities
* Develop and monitor ways of tracking solution benefits, tied to operating Bullet Trains, VCP, and Cum Catch
* Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university
* Minimum strong experience in manufacturing or services operations
* Manufacturing process improvement leader background
* Ability and willingness to travel 10-20% of the time, as required
* Very good English communication skills& local language is required
* a leading, expert role for the Bucharest Power production site
* global exposure to interact with Lean leader across the region