Digital Layout Developer
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Are you looking for a fresh perspective in your career? We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional to join us.
The main responsibilities include:
- Designs layouts for printing/emails according to the contract’s specifications
- Provides support to the application operators and production supervisors
- Prepares the technical specifications for the developed jobs
- Evaluates the resulted application and proposes modifications for improving the process
- Fill out follow-up reports for the executed jobs
- Checks the execution of the jobs according to the internal procedures and customers’ requirements
- Provides activity reports upon the Manager’s request
- Other tasks as they may arise in the department’s activity
Education and Experience:
- Finalized academic studies, technical profile-IT
- Certification/degree in software development
- GMC’s PrintNet T or Inspire Designer will be considered an advantage
- English – advance level
- Good knowledge of MS Windows & MS Office
- Accept to work in a very fast changing environment with a lot of new projects to be implemented
- Respect strict deadlines
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Proactive approach
- Team work orientated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
We offer you: attractive salary package, meal tickets, free transportation with company buses, fair work-life balance by annual vacation of 21+ days – according to internal policies and labor regulations.
On top of that, we offer you the opportunity for development in a great environment, the chance to work with professionals in a fascinating yet changing domain, to develop and be part of our team, our quest to success and continuous transformation. We need a great professional to help us stay on top of the challenges and day-to-day activities, to help us be organized and do more than we do today.
- Briefly state your previous responsibilities similar to this position.
- Please indicate your English level (on a scale min. 1 - max. 5).
- Please specify your salary package expectations.