Senior Digital Graphic Designer
Senior (5-10 years)
We are looking for a wonder Digital Graphic Designer to join our Visual team in Bucharest. You will work within the Vivre team, designing for all 9 markets, across digital channels mainly.
How you will spend your time with us:
- You will create and adapt campaigns for our 9 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czechia and Greece.
- You will work closely with our Art Director and Brand department to create and develop the Vivre visual content, for all our channels and Social Media accounts across all countries.
- You will use all Adobe graphic design software in order to ensure the production of all assets required for our brand or tactical campaigns.
- You will create HTML5 banners using Google Web Designer or similar software.
- You will stay up to date with the latest trends and you will come up with ideas and concepts for developing new content.
- You will handle incoming enquiries/briefs and feedback from qualified team members and managers.
You can be part of the Vivre community, if :
- You have 4-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, designing digital campaigns in an advertising agency or within an extended team;
- You have a bachelor’s degree (major in visual arts or communications-related field is preferred);
- You have knowledge of latest trends and technologies in graphic design;
- You have a graphic design portfolio;
- You have a high proficiency with Adobe Graphic Design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and HTML5 banner creation software (such as Google Web Designer, Banner Snack or similar);
- You are organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and you are familiar working in an extended team;
- You are familiar with all offline and digital graphic assets;
Everything comes with benefits:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Remote working days;
- Flexible work schedule.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions,refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!