Digital Brand Media Specialist (m/f)
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
This job is no longer active.
We’ve been in the business of helping customers for more than 50 years. As a top employer in retail business, our people are our most important asset.
Our team is searching for a digital brand media executioner extraordinaire for our Digital Brand Media Specialist position. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Digital Brand Media and will help perform tactical execution across all digital brand campaigns. We are searching for an up and coming digital marketer who has entry-level experience in social advertising and/or campaign management. Most importantly, you are dedicated and passionate about learning and driving results!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive key business objectives by developing robust digital experiences through ecosystem design, channel strategy, and channel tactics to inform when, where, and how a brand should connect with customers.
- Redefine communications and lead nurturing opportunities.
- Build and execute digital brand media campaigns across social and other digital mediums.
- Monitor and perform daily performance optimizations
- Write and submit relative and JIRA requests for digital brand media campaigns
- Own each platform’s digital brand audience managers & event trackers (pixels) and keep organized and up to date with each new test and launch to provide 100% accurate results
- Report on different levels of read outs for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly readouts
- Submit monthly budget tracking to finance
- Secure and audit unique digital brand media tracking
- Work closely with specialist across other paid teams, ensuring we are communicating at every step.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics, finance or related field.
Experience:1+ years of hands on experience in digital marketing (. Facebook Advertising, Google Ads, etc.) or another highly analytical discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidate must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a fast-paced team environment.
- Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and exhibit critical thinking skills.
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality