Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Experience in similar position: 2-3 years
- Technically inclined and highly proficient in working with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics (or other multiple clickstream analytics tools);
- Experience with data visualization tools (like Tableau, Qlik, Google Data Studio);
-Ability to examine large and varied raw data and and extract actionable insights;
- Understanding of web analytics code - experience working with developers to define requirements, implement code and validate data;
- Experience using tagging management solutions;
- Understanding of user centered design;
- Able to use split testing to compare page variants (A/B testing);
- Experience with web, mobile and PC application tracking;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex subjects and present findings to stakeholders at all levels;
- Reporting/analysis experience at an online retailer, ecommerce setting, digital agency or equivalent experience;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a technical/quantitative field.
- Daily work with Adobe Analytics and other data insights tools
- Custom Metrics Report Audits: To identify gaps in tracking context for user actions.
- Custom Dimension Report Audits: To certify content can be grouped for analysis.
- Reporting Requirements Audits: To ensure data collected is still relevant.
- Weekly dashboard with week/ week, compared to same week prior year, covering all website properties and subs with highlights. Monthly dashboard with trended metrics across website properties, audiences, and subs.
- Consumer Campaign On Demand Analytics: Pre-launch tracking support as required for customized page designs, templates, or objectives. Data flow validation at launch Campaign dashboard for spot-check of metrics mid-cycle.
- Standardized product launch campaign analytics development and publication in support of launch; traffic and engagement.
- Constantly expand web behavioral insights with site survey, social insights, campaign, etc.
- Opportunistic analytics to drive actionable insights for content and user experience on website.
- UX analytics and recommendations including format, methodology, and cadence.