Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a DevSecOps Engineer with solid knowledge of Linux Kernel and Ansible to join us in a project for transportation domain. The application platform will provide a modern, secure and scalable application for users. The team acts as a One-Stop-Shop for all support, maintenance and operations needs related to GDP for in-house as well as customer production systems.
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- For each deployment pattern, provide support for:
IaaS (where applicable)
CaaS (where applicable)
PaaS (where applicable)
Managed services (. PostGres, RabbitMQ)
GDP Core Technical Services
Generic components and Reuse Application Components
- Support and maintain reference architecture and documentation for each of the deployment pattern;
- Provide operating and maintenance (O&M) handbooks and monitoring dashboards;
- Provide architecture consultation for project specific deployment landscape and needs;
- Provide project SLA compliance consultation;
- Provide structured trainings, tutorial and hackathons;
- Provide release, support-pack and patch management services;
- Provide obsolescence management;
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way;
- Help and assist customers use specific features;
- Analyze and report malfunctions;
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers;
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members;
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities;
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree;
- Solid experience with Linux Kernel;
- Previous experience with Ansible;
- Experience with Docker and Terraform;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.