* all languages are compulsory
For one of our clients, a worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software, we are looking for passionate and curious DevOps Specialists, who are challenged by the following list of skills and expertise:
- Experience in configuration of integration & deployment pipelines and comfortable with CI/Build/Release management – Jenkins (pipelines)
- Nexus (or another artifact repository manager)
- Experience in automating and improving release processes
Nice to have:
- Understanding of “Configuration as a code” and “Infrastructure as a code” principles
- Configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Vagrant/Ansible)
- Experience in scripting using Bash, PowerShell, Groovy, etc.
- Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
As a part of this professional team, you will be involved with:
- Upholding and actively contributing to extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture.
- Proactive knowledge sharing. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
We look forward to meeting you!